|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To Explode Your Affiliate Commission
1. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs that go with the theme of your web site and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory. You will earn commissions and gain sub-affiliates. Plus you could start an affiliate-related e-zine too.
2. Do not drive all your visitors directly to affiliate website, instead send your visitors to your opt-in page mechanism first before going to your main affiliate website. That way, you can make follow-up later on and build your own list so that you can offer another related products or services another day.
3. Sell to the people who join your affiliate program. They are more likely to buy your products because they are interested in selling them for the commission. It's important to train and support your affiliates so they will know you will be there to help them. Tell them it's good to write ads about their personal experiences with your product so that it will persuade customers to buy.
4. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your affiliate text link under each message you post. If they read your message and like it, they may click to see what else you have to offer them.
5. Recruit lots of sub-affiliates and make it easy for your them to make sales. Give them proven ads to use, make it easy for prospects to order, provide helpful affiliate statistics, notification of sales, lifetime income, residual income, add their commission by giving part of your commission to them, provide a good tracking system and professional training.
6. Persuade e-zine publishers or webmasters to run your ad for free. Just allow them to join your affiliate program and earn commission on the sales. You could also offer them a freebie, such as the product you're selling for free, an advertisement in your e-zine in return, etc. It also helps to compliment the publishers as well as praising their e-zines.
7. Use referral strategies to get lots of order yourself or sub-affiliates order. Referral system can also be a good way to increase your affiliate commissions if you can give incentives to motivate people to refer and tap deep into people's network of friends, family, and associates. They don't just stop at the occasional, one-off referral.
8. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your competition. Use a different ad to give yourself an advantage over all the other affiliates.
9. Give free e-mail consultations or services to your customers who buy or will buy the product or services through your affiliate link. When you e-mail them back your advice include a small ad or distribute branded affiliates viral marketing tools to use like e-books or articles for the affiliate products your are selling. Just include your ad somewhere inside them.
10. E-mail targeted e-zines and ask them to do a joint venture with you. Ask them to run your ad and in exchange they would get a percentage of the profits. You would just have to get them to join your affiliate program to be your sub-affiliates. To give them better incentive, you could offer them a higher commission than the rest of your normal affiliates by giving part of your affiliate commissions for 2 years.
11. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your affiliate web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price, cut from your own commission. This will turn one sale into three sales. You could also offer them other things in return for referrals like free e-books, free software, coupons, discounts, etc.
Kusuma Widjaja is President of Yahoo Cyber Technology, CV., based in Surabaya. He has over 2 years experience in Internet Marketing Arena, Custom Web Site Design and Graphic Design Services. For more information go to http://www.whycity.net or you can reach us at +62-8315-838474.
How To Create Your Own Successful And Profitable Affiliate Program
Most of the truly successful marketers have three competitive advantages :
Dont Even Think About Affiliate Marketing Until Youve Read This - Part 1
You've probably heard some of the affiliate success stories from across the internet. You've also probably heard of the diverse benefits of affiliate marketing... Low start up costs, no products to deliver, no sales pitch to write, EASY! I was the same as you and it was these things that first got me into affiliate marketing. However, it took me a long time and several key distinctions to take my affiliate revenue from average to amazing.
Making Money with Affiliate Programs ? Part II
In this holiday season online shopping is hotter than ever! According to US Commerce Department online sales continue to grow with a robust 25-27 percent this year over 1992. Online holiday shopping at a rate of 10 percent is also considerably outpacing the 5.7 percent growth of overall retail sales. Goldman Sachs predicts 23 percent of all gift-buying this holiday season will take place online!
Making Money Online
If you are a webmaster, you will see this everyday if you are searching for a profit in the online world. Now I am not speaking of opening up a store or selling something. I am speaking of affiliate programs, banner exchanges, paid surveys, paid e-mails, paid to surf, and paid to click. These programs promise much profit, but do they really mean what they say? Can you earn a decent living off taking surveys?
5 Strategies to Boost Your Affiliate Sales
Are you promoting affiliate products?
Overwhelmed at the Number of Affiliate Programs, Help is On the Way
Business is founded by the principal of right contacts, meaning you succeed with as many good contacts you have. Internet has expanded this to mean "remote contacts" people whom you have not seen or sometimes even talked to. Affiliates are business contacts who promote your business or products for a preset commission. There are many variations and types to this system. While doing some googling i stumbled on a good website with some of the types defined and they have gladly offered to help us out for this article. Let's see some of the qualifications of a good affiliate system as defined by http://www.internet-affiliate-programs.com
I can't believe it! I open up my mail today, and what do I receive? A statement from one of my affiliates saying that I've earned a pretty good amount of money for the last quarter. Wow! How'd that happen? Since my web site is only a couple of months old, I couldn't believe that I'd already earned that much from this affiliate. Now why am I surprised? Don't I tell all of my visitors and readers to find out on a consistent basis how they are doing? Of course I do. But guess what? I got caught up in something that I bet each and every one of you gets caught up in!
Common Mistakes Made by Unsuccessful Affiliates
A vast majority of successful online entrepreneurs are affiliates of successful websites on the net. This is what has continuously attracted many people into joining the ranks of affiliates.
Join in on the Success of the 2nd Wave of Affiliate Marketing
What do I mean by '2nd Wave'? ... let me explain:
Preparation - the Way to Success
I have two questions to ask you. One. How much time do you spend marketing your affiliate programs? Two. How much time do you spend preparing to market your affiliate programs?
A Few Words on Affiliate Team Building
It might have been Vince Lombardi or some other famous coach who said, "There is no I in team." ( I was too lazy to look up the source of the quote;) I think that this is as true in business as it is in sports. Especially in a business like ours, where we recruit many affiliates who are new to the internet, new to business, new to computers....... You get the idea. And yet due to the nature of what we do, we must rely heavily on these new folks, or our stay at home jobs will definitely fail.
Affiliate Marketing ? My Best Decision
When I decided to quit my job and start an internet business, I was clueless. I researched and found several viable opportunities however the more I read, the more I realized how difficult this was going to be. I did not have a product and was in no position to create one. I had it in my head I wanted to sell something so I started out in the drop shipping business.
Is There an Affiliate Free Lunch Program?
"Everything worthwhile has a cost... Whenever you think you are getting something for nothing, look again-someone, somewhere, somehow is paying for it. Behind every free lunch there is a hidden cost to be accounted for." Edwin G. Dolan
You Have to Spend Money to Earn Money
It surprises me that many people fail to grasp this concept as they first set out to start their own businesses. Thanks to the power of the Internet, anyone who has a computer and an Internet connection can now START their own online businesses with little investment. However, generally speaking, it is a given that you have to invest money into your business to if you seriously want it to grow.
Online Affiliate Programs - 6 Must Read Reasons to Join Them
You must have been exposed to the online hype, and the fact is starting an online business is a great way to make an extra income. There are many ways to make money online, one of them, is joining online affiliate programs...
3 Powerful Words
I should have listened to an internet veteran back in 2000.
Can You Succeed Marketing An Affiliate Based Program?
Internet Marketing can be an enjoyable and profitable experience, but it can also be very frustrating, time consuming, money draining and anti social.
Simply put, Affiliate Marketing is one of the most common forms of making money on the internet.
How Much do YOU Charge Per Hour? Avoid the Question by Setting up Passive Income Streams
If you work with clients, at some point in your career, you've probably been asked, "What's your hourly rate?" or "How much do you charge per hour?"
12 Tips On Selecting An Affiliate Program
People sign up with affiliate programs everyday, looking to expand their income and make a good living for their efforts. The unfortunate part of all this is that most people will sign up with a company without really knowing what the company is all about. In many cases, the majority of these people who sign up, never see the income they had hopes for. In too many situations they find themselves loosing interest and give up because they are greatly disappointed.
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 bisey.net|