|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Safe Surfing in Shark Invested Waters
Paid to surf sites are washing across the Internet like a tidal wave. As powerful waves settle, new sites pop up out of the foam like tiny islands. But are you likely to get beached with Gilligan and the Crew, or end up on Fantasy Island with Mr. Roarke and Tattoo?
The answer depends on which ones you decide to trust.
If you're not familiar with them yet, then you're probably new to the Internet. Either that or something terrible has happened to your computer, your cable has been cut off, or there has been some strange mishap with your phone line...for the last 2 years.
But not to worry, the paid to surf site is not the Bermuda Triangle and can be easily navigated.
1) You register.
2) You upgrade. (Paid to surf sites don't use the word "invest" for legal reasons...but most members consider their upgrades to be investments.
Your upgrade is based on how much you want to earn each day. The top paid to surf site pays up to $750 per day on your upgrades).
3) You surf. (You are paid a percentage of your upgrade each day that you surf a set number of sites).
4) You get paid. (Unless you've been stranded on Gilligan's Island; and as you may know, Gilligan's lovable, but his ship never comes in.
Unfortunately, there's a lot of Gilligan's Islands out there. That's why it's important to make sure your vessel is sea worthy and there are no adverse weather reports. But how do you inspect your craft? And where do you go for a weather report?
Well, tighten your life vests, the Coast Guard has come to the rescue!
The first thing you should do is visit the site's forum. If there isn't a forum, what is the administrator afraid of? Stay away. If there is a forum, what do the members say about the site? What "aren't" the member's saying about the site? If the forum seems to have been shut down...no recent posts...no new threads...then there's rough seas ahead, me matey. Sail on.
Next, it's a good idea to search for problems at scam sites. There are 2 good options below:
1) http://www.ripoffreport.com (I think this one is the best).
2) http://www.scam.com (There's quite a bit of shameless self-promotion at times, but it's a good site).
There are a couple of things to consider when doing a search for scams:
1) Just because it's not listed, that doesn't mean it's not a scam. Many people don't know about these resources.
2) Just because it is listed, it doesn't necessarily mean that the program is a scam; however, if you find that there are dozens of complaints about a particular company...sailor beware. If there are only one or two complaints...it could be a case of a pirate with an ax to grind. Take the complaint with a grain of sea-salt.
Next, check out everything at the site. The FAQ is important, but you also want to check if the site has a backup plan. Is there a safety net?
Some examples would be:
1) Is the site diversified? Is it backed up by other programs?
2) Does it have a reserve fund?
3) Does it have its own payment processor? This is a big plus.
4) Does it allow you to make a lot of money in a short period of time but isn't backed up by other programs? Then it's probably a sinking ship.
5) Does it have a good record? or is it new? New sites aren't necessarily bad, but they can be risky.
6) Look for professionalism in the site. If there are lots of misspelled words and grammatical errors...that's not a good sign. (If there are only one or two...it's okay. It may bother you...but it's okay). This does not apply to member testimonials by the way. Those are usually published as is...and some of them can be pretty appalling.
7) How many members does it have? The more the better.
8) How much has been paid in through the member's fees? The more the better.
If the site passes up to this point, then go ahead and join as a free member. The next test will be the member's area. Once you get into your member's area, look for any administrative posts that may be there. Are they saying things like: "We've almost got the server problems fixed." or "We should be able to start paying members again soon." or "We seem to have gotten the DDOS attack under control." If you see any of the above...log out.
(I do have to add one thing to the above...scheduled server maintenance is okay).
Now if the site passes everything, give it a whirl.
Just remember the golden rule of investing (I mean upgrading). Never invest (upgrade) more than you can afford to lose.
About the Author: Doralynn Kennedy is the Founder and CEO of 'The Work at Home Network' and 'Affordable Advertising Solutions' located in Colorado. http://doralynn.net and http://doralynn.net/ad_solutions.html
Internet Affiliate Business: 5 Ways to Grow It Organically
Growing your internet home business organically means there are similarities to organic farming. An organic farmer knows that if he develops healthy soil, he will have healthy plants. He also knows that "to every thing there is a time and a season." You can't harvest in the spring, or plant in the winter.
Affiliate Web Site Pros, Cons and Getting Traffic
With the web these days growing at a substantial rate, just about everywhere you turn on the web, you will see offers to own your own web business. Many of these offers are legitimate businesses with real products and items waiting for you to open one of their affiliate sites and start selling. They can sound very good, get you excited, tell you that you can make tons of money and sometimes be under $100.00 dollars to start. But there are some important things you should consider before you buy.
The Secret Shady Practices of Affiliate Marketing
You've probably heard it a hundred times...affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online.
Free Affiliate Marketing Page Pays $755 in Commissions From its First 100 Visitors
Affiliate marketing is an easy way to get started making money online. You just sign up to be an affiliate, and refer new customers to the sales site(s) with a special, coded affiliate link. When your referrals click the link and make a purchase, you get paid a sales commission on the sale. Many of these commissions are now paid instantly, at the time of the purchase, as in the system below.
Affiliate Marketing - Conversions
What is a good converting site?
Affiliate Programs: Why They Work and Why They Don?t!
Here it is in Black and White:
How to Choose a Reliable and Profitable Affiliate Program
There are literally thousands of affiliate programs on the Net. Here are eight important points that every affiliate webmaster should take into account when choosing a reliable and profitable affiliate program. How to choose a reliable and profitable affiliate program
8 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing is the Better Option
Many people are confused when they first become iterested in internet businesses, they find themselves asking what type of busisness is best for me?
Free Keyword Research Tools Are Not As Effective as Wordtracker
One of the most unanswered questions online today is, how to perform keyword research that gets free traffic from the search engines. Many SEO experts recommends using one keyword or keyword phrase per page, while others recommends using secondary keywords with your main keyword.
10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
1. Participate in chat rooms related to the product you're reselling. Start a conversation with a person without trying to sell to them. Later on, while you are chatting, mention the product you're reselling.
Affiliate Program Mastery: Learn How To Build Internet Capital Goods for Free
As I mention in almost all of my articles, 97% of Internet marketers never make a cent online. I mention this simple fact because it has a lot of power--it has the power to completely discourage people who are not succeeding, and it also has the power to encourage those same people who are failing to learn, so that they can succeed.
You Have to Spend Money to Earn Money
It surprises me that many people fail to grasp this concept as they first set out to start their own businesses. Thanks to the power of the Internet, anyone who has a computer and an Internet connection can now START their own online businesses with little investment. However, generally speaking, it is a given that you have to invest money into your business to if you seriously want it to grow.
5 Ways to Start And Promote Your Affiliate Program
"What's the Buzz About?"
How to Create Multiple Streams of Income, Part 1
You've must have read the phrase "multiple streams of income" numerous times on your journey searching for wisdom on the Internet. Regarding to Robert G. Allen, multiple streams of income are the stock market, real estate and the Internet. I prefer to add paycheck to this list as well. Most of us don't feel comfortable to give up the security of a steady income, at least not in the beginning.
Set Up Winning Web Page To Be Powerful Selling Tool - 5 Ways to Help Affiliate Problems
The Internet is powerful selling tool. Never before has been easier to start a business, be able to reach out to literally millions of potential customers and make your business succeed.
Guaranteed Signups - Scams or FastTrack Growth?
One thing that seems to be cropping up in many online Forums (of which I am a member of a few) in recent months is Guaranteed Signups for various online Affiliate and MLM programs. It would appear from the trends in those discussions; that there is, to some extent, a lot of confussion about definition. A decent number of companies or websites offer this service and a Google search for the term returns over 57,000 hits along with a huge list of PPC Ads. This post is about determining whether Guaranteed Signups are scams or they are a means to FastTrack growth and increasing your earnings from online Affiliate programs. Are they worthless However, the first order of business would be to define or describe what Guaranteed Signups are or are not.
Affiliate Products: Keeping Up With The Product Cycle
You may not realize it, but this time of year is prime earning season. It's time to make some money to pay for your upcoming summer holidays. So just what are you doing to boost your business, and to stay up to date with what is going on?
8 Ways To Promote Your Affiliate Products
Many affiliates fail in affiliate marketing because they limit their marketing strategies to placing referral links in their web sites, distributing links to business sites through multiple emails or posting their links to other web pages. Doing any of these alone would not guarantee sales and thus, your commission.
Internet Affiliate Marketing 101 - Its All About Relationships
So you've found the perfect affiliate program, you've signed up and they gave you a website....now what? "They" say that "all you have to do" is drive traffic to your site...but you don't have a clue where to begin...
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 bisey.net|